Terms of Services
Welcome to our Site. These are our terms of services for use of the Site which you may access in several ways, including but not limited to the web, PDAs, mobile phones and RSS feeds. These Terms & Conditions apply whenever you access the Site, regardless of how you access the Site.
Use of this site:
- The Administrator is the owner and operator of this Site.
- Users of this Site (Users) agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions. Your use of and access to this Site indicates your acceptance of these Terms & Conditions, as they exist at the time of use.
- Bol Platoon may amend these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes on the Site. If you use the Site (other than to review the amended terms) after a notice of change has been provided, you will be deemed to have accepted the new terms and conditions.
- All intellectual property in relation to content on this Site belongs to BolPlatoon or its licensor, advertisers or affiliates. You obtain no interest in that intellectual property. You may not do anything which interferes with or breaches those laws or the intellectual property rights in the content.
- The logos of the Site and of the newspaper masthead on Bol Platoon site are trademarks of Bol Platoon. Other trademarks may be displayed on the Site from time to time. These may belong to third parties. Nothing displayed on the Site should be construed as granting any licence or right of use of any logo, trademark or masthead displayed on the Site, without the express written permission of the relevant owner.
- You indemnify Bol Platoon and each of their administrators, employees and agents against any action, claim, loss or expense which it incurs which arises from your use of this Site.
- This Site may include third party content which is subject to that third party’s terms and conditions of use. Nothing on this Site should be construed as granting any licence or right for you to use that content.
- This Site may include links to third party sites which are not related to Bol Platoon and in relation to which Bol Platoon has no control or interest. The appearance of those links on this site does not indicate any relationship between Bol Platoon and that third party or any endorsement by Bol Platoon of that third party, its site or the products or services which it is advertising on this Site.
- When you submit content to Bol Platoon in any format, including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio, you grant Bol Platoon a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual licence to publish, transmit or otherwise use that content in our published materials, now and in the future and to attribute you, using the details you have provided to us, as the author/provider of that content.
- Bol Platoon reserves the right not to use the content you submit.
- You warrant that you have all of the necessary rights, including copyright, in the content you contribute, that your content is not defamatory and that it does not infringe any law.
- You indemnify Bol Platoon against any and all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by Bol Platoon as a result of a breach of the above warranty.
- Contributions appearing on our Web site are unsolicited and unpaid. Opinions, claims and advice do not reflect those of the Bol Platoon.
- You waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and use by Bol Platoon in accordance with these terms.
- Users will not use this site for any purpose or in any way which is unlawful.
The information and views set out in this website are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the official opinion of Bol Platoon. Neither the Bol Platoon institutions and bodies nor any person acting on their behalf may be held responsible for the use which may be made of the information contained therein.